“Ojeda digs into her role with such flair and relish...she is so glowing, dashing and well-spoken that she would command all eyes even in a less dominating part. This is her Los Angeles theatrical premiere, and she deserves a much wider audience, so I hope that her work in Hollywood is not, actually, done.”
- Margaret Gray, Los Angeles Times
“Ojeda demands attention from the silent denizens of the bar who as audience watch her chipper flirtatiousness morph into a fury and cruel logic that are breathtaking.”
- Brad Schreiber, The Huffington Post
“Ojeda's performance drives the production, featuring densely textured line readings that make each word sound like its own sentence. She plays Ruby as the ultimate alpha female, zipping ably among the seductive, comical, and dangerous aspects of her character while leading poor Jonas (and us) to whatever grotesque place she pleases.”
- Mitch Montgomery, Back Stage
News & Updates
- Production begins for Season Three of Just Add Magic from Amazon Studios! Catia is back as series regular Terri Quinn.
- Catia wraps principal photography as the star of Closure, an independent feature film written and directed by Alex Goldberg.
- Catia goes to Hawaii to shoot a role on CBS’s Hawaii Five-O, for director Bronwen Hughes.
- Season Two of Just Add Magic is available for streaming on Amazon Prime!
- Catia shoots a role on ABC’s American Housewife, for director John Fortenberry.
- Catia shoots a commercial campaign for WalMart and the NFL, for director Michael Younesi.